• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned backgroundof the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”
(Via: The Smoking Gun)
Things we’ve noticed Here on the Sussman Show:
What do YOU think???
Jack Cashill investigative reporter, columnist for AmericanThinker.com, and author of “Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America’s First Postmodern President” comments on Donald Trump’s belief that Bill Ayers wrote Obama’s book.
Bill from SF- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
Joe from Daly City – “Your attitude determines your altitude”
Dave in San Jose -“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
Click “Continue Reading” to see the rest of the quotes! Thanks again listeners for all your contributions!